Small Business Opportunity – Start a Jewellery Business
Taking your small Jewellery business idea and turn it into a thriving small business.
While researching the jewellry business online I came up with some surprising results.
Small businesses need not be home based and in the case of a jewellery business it can adapt to a large number of different methods of marketing – all of which are very powerful working options.
Firstly let me explain what I do as a small business adviser – I help small businesses (brand new or existing) to see where the customers are actually looking for different or specific items. Using tools that are available online I am able to see exactly what people are looking for online, and this gives you a great gauge as to what they are looking for in general.
So if you had a store in a busy shopping center or mall, and just wanted to see the jewellery trends – the keyword tools would help you see exactly what the latest search figures are.
However if you were looking for a website or already had a website and needed to put your website directly in front of the people that are looking for exact jewellery items – then that is one of the aspects that I specialize in.
I have written and developed a simple step by step training report that will lead you carefully through the steps needed to get your website onto the first page of keywords that people are actually searching for.
You can spend thousands or Rands (or Dollars) paying for snazzy advertising in your local Sunday newspaper – in the hope that your prospective customer will actually spot your advert. OR you could find out which exact keyword terms are being looked up daily online and simply place your website in front of those very highly targeted searchers. There is no better method of finding serious and highly targeted visitors to your small jewellery business.
Before I show you the results of my research – let me explain a few things to you about how the internet can drastically improve your Jewellery business.
- If you have done your research properly you can target exact keyword terms and get a very large percentage of those clients. As an example “wedding rings” gets 12000 searches a month in South Africa – so if you were the number one website in the search engine results pages – you will get to see the bulk of those inquires.
- Now you could take it a step further – and target two or more keywords “engagement rings” gets another 1200 exact searches a month in South Africa.
- “diamond engagement rings” will add another 1000 visitors to your website
- “engagement ring designs” another 1000 searching visitors.
- Then if you applied a few simple marketing tactics that would encourage your prospective customers to become more involved in your products, like offering them the opportunity to download a free PDF with all your designs in it. This gives you the chance to add page after page telling the buyer more about your products service ethics and things like your specials etc.
- You could even buy and optimize a few domains that are all independent of each other – but all direct targeted traffic from those keyword pages to your main money website.
- Bottom line is this - you have the potential of getting 60 000 plus targeted visitors a month to your website if you have done the necessary SEO and marketing work.
What you need to do to your website to make it all happen – and turn your jewellery business into the busiest small jewellery business
- You have to start with the correctly targeted keywords. This part is so vital, and the keyword researcher that does the better job is the one that will get the better ranking.
- You have to make sure that you are adding pages and posts that are original and appealing to your visitors every day to your website.
- You must keep up a constant addition of keyword targeted outside articles. This need not just be articles added to the article directories but can cover new video content and slide sharing and a few other methods of marketing.
- Your site maps and website planning needs to be “Google” friendly – if you want to get the maximum Google love from the spiders.
- Your website needs as many high quality back links from .edu and .gov websites as you can get.
- Your website needs as many normal “follow” and ‘no-follow” back-links as you can get in an honest fashion.
- The “above-the-fold” on your website needs to be absolutely targeted, remember that web-surfers are often only giving you a few seconds before they click off your page. The more impact that initial impression is – the better you visitor conversion will be.
- I have a lot more marketing points that I cover in the training product that I sell – to help you get your new website or existing website set up in the correct manner.
The jewellery business can be set up in any number of successful ways.
With something like jewellery there are a number of proven methods of marketing that will all give you a positive bank balance. I have seen that some of the methods work more successfully with specific niches, like costume jewellery is very highly successful as a party-plan marketing method, and also can do well in the correct trade shows or high quality craft markets.
A Store in a shopping center or mall.
This works for the high end jewellery market for obvious reasons, and creates a sophisticated impression which gives the buyer a sense of safety, and allows you to keep your prices at the higher end of the spectrum. However you have the disadvantage of the much higher overheads.
This small business model can work extremely well – but will need your displays to be carefully thought out as you have portability issues and factors like theft and dust to consider.
This needs to be done by copying the successful systems that are already proven to work. The methods of marketing are very important
A Home shop or workshop
People are going to judge you without a doubt, so the methods that you use to display and promote your home shop will make or break your business.
Finally I just need to add that the higher the quality of your marketing items the better your orders will be, you need to produce glossy brochures and high quality DVd’s and naturally your website will need to have a sophistication to it that will make it stand out from the crowd.
All of those factors are over and above the methods that I can teach you to get your website in front of those searching buyers.
Here are some keyword results for your jewellery business.
If you look at the columns – the right hand side are the number of searches done every month in South Africa and the left hand column is for the international searches.
The blue keywords are those that people are searching for in Google every month.
VERY HIGHLY TARGETED PROSPECTS
How I can Help you get your Jewellery business set up to get the maximum amount of traffic
As I have mentioned above I have written a report and have added a lot of video training that will show you step by step how to take full advantage of all the methods that you can apply to your website business and use it to get your website business to start to appear onto the first pages of the search results.
Unless your website features very well in the search engine results you might as well not even bother trying to build a website.
I show you everything that you need to know to take your web based business from the bottom of the pile to the very highest positions.
Then you will start to see a massive spike in visitors to your website, and from that you will make money.
It is such a simple theory, and when correctly applied will give your business a stability that will astound you.
I give you a whole lot of items included in the training – I have added a mini-site, I show you how to take advantage of the fact that Google loves wordpress, I scare you away from flash websites that will kill your business.
I show you in detail how to apply article marketing, how to apply video marketing and a whole lot more.
It is the SUM of those efforts that will get your website recognized by the search engines over time and eventually give you a website that is highly valuable.
Go to this page to learn more about my business-in-a-crate training system.
Watch this video for some of the facts that I uncovered while doing some of the keyword research.