Work from Home Business Opportunities
Sometimes the best work from home opportunities are right in front of your eyes.
If you put this keyword “work from home business opportunities” into the search bar on a search engine then I know the exact answer for you.
Seriously – If you are searching for answers relating to some great work from home businesses that you might want to start up right now – then you have come to the right person. You are in fact very lucky – without knowing it you have entered into your search bar what is called a long tailed keyword. Now what this means is that you didn’t search for the short version of your request – meaning “home business opportunities, and this is a good thing.
YOU HAVE TO READ ALL THIS DRIVEL THAT I HAVE WRITTEN DOWN HERE TO GET THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF INFO INPUT FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO BE A SUCCESS
I love helping people – so I am going to list some of the things that you might need to think about in relation to the topic that you have searched for.
Here are some short points that I would like to cover for you first relating to small business opportunities – From your home.
- Generally speaking most “envelope Filling” business opportunities are a scam. Now this is not actually because they ask to to buy your way in – in the first place – but that is bad anyway. However very often their methods require hard work to get even the smallest levels of income achieved, and worse they also often have payment thresholds, that require you to reach a level of commissions before you get any payments. I recently had to abandon a couple of hundred rands (only about $25) but I had earned that money, and the bastar*s said that I had read the rules and that was the end of the story.
- Next one is the same e-mail gathering. Well I was not sure what to call it – but the gist of it is that you pay to join, and then run classified adverts all over the place to try to get others like yourself to join. You then get a commission of that join up fee. However it is very hard, just like above – and 99% of the time you work very hard and never really earn much money. It could be argued that if you persevered for a very long time ( say three months) then you will get better and better at finding those classified websites that do work, and your commissions will improve. My opinion is that with such high dropout rates – you will start to feel like a thief in a short space of time.
- Freelance work does pay. This is a rather bold statement for me to make, but as a general rule if you have a skill – there is a very good chance that you can start to earn almost immediate income from that skill. Now this would cover the ability to do graphic, to do copy writing, to write very good sales pages or ad copy, to be able to write clear and riveting articles on any subject and a whole lot of other great ways that you specific skills can work for you. However you need to know that you will have to learn the skills that are necessary to actually get you the work that you want to contract out.
- Consulting from home. This one covers a very wide range of business skills, and my personal opinion is that you need to be a very specific type of person to do this very successfully. The type that can command the attention of a room full of people and still feel confident. But that does not matter here for now in this short page. What I mean about a range of services is things like financial consulting, decorating, book keeping, home inspections etc. This is really a business that involves you meeting with real people on an everyday basis to earn your money. Now you need to know that these businesses do work very well, but very often need an existing client base to get your business started. You could use a website to gather you prospects – but that then becomes something more related to the “marketing” side of your business.
- Pure online business. This is also an option, but let me explain in a better method and more detail here below.
What you need to do first to find your best Work From Home Business Opportunity is this….
If you are really still at the point of needing to first find a business idea or a business type then I have a great and obvious way for you to do your research.
I also need you to realize that this method must be taken very seriously – you do not want to find yourself the proud owner of a business that you now know you do not really want to own.
OK! do this!
Write down the 20 best things in your life.
Or if you prefer the 20 things that you love to do, or love to learn about.
Get it? You really need to be passionate about this list. You must be certain that all the things that are on your list is something that you enjoy a lot!
Now we get to the fun part. You are going to need to do what is called keyword research. What this means is that you go to Google and ask Google who is looking for what and how often online every month.
All right at this point I have to say that if your head just spun a little – then do not worry – I will show you how to do this keyword research thing properly (later)
Let me give you a few examples.
DID YOU KNOW THAT …
Every month in South Africa 1500 people search for the keyword term “hammocks”?
Every month in South Africa 100 000 people search for the keyword term “estate agents – houses or property related things”?
Every month in South Africa 115 000 people search for the keyword term “t-shirt or t-shirt printing”?
Every month in South Africa 22 000 people search for the keyword term “candle making”?
Every month in South Africa 30 000 people search for the keyword term “book keeping”?
Every month in South Africa 58 000 people search for the keyword term “Financial investment”?
Every month in South Africa 135 000 people search for the keyword term “catering”?
Every month in South Africa 60 000 people search for the keyword term “dentist”?
Every month in South Africa 120 000 people search for the keyword term “balding hair loss”?
Every month in South Africa 350 000 people search for the keyword term “second hand cars”?
Do you see where I am going here.
What will happen is that this search system will tell you if you actually have a hungry market waiting for your exact service or not.
Now I did cheat a bit in the lists above because I added up all the different search lists to get those totals. However the truth is that you will get very exact numbers and this will help you decide which of your business choices are the best way to go.
On you list of 12 or 20 or however many you had these two items.
Green produce / organic vegetables advice service
Here is the results that I went and found out relating to these two ideas.
Do you see the potential amount of monthly customers? Somewhere in the region of 5000 potential visitors that are looking for “keywords” that become very targeted prospects for your business.
Ok, so this got a bit vague and needed a more accurate keyword start.
this is what I got at first…
As you can see it was to broad, so I put in “organic Farming” and this was the result…
So what this does for you is help you to see who is searching for what online. You can be fairly certain that if 100 people are looking for something online and 10 000 are looking for another thing online that the same proportions probably apply offline.(This is not always true – but is for about 80% of keywords)
So the point is that you will be able to see if you have a viable business idea long before you even spend a single cent on your business idea.
Now to the Nitty Gritty
I have a free report that you are welcome to download to help you get the business ideas of your started. It is here at the top right hand side of this page.
BUT WAIT – do not get it yet – Please!
I want to tell you a few more things first. Important things about your work from home business opportunity.
Most Important point is this…
No matter what your choice of business is you MUST still do a website for that business. I t will not only bring you some very targeted clients, but it will also give you immediate authority in the eyes of your clients.
That is the second most important thing you can ever do for your business.
The first was to pick the best business idea in the first place.
One last point that you must think about before you go off and get your business stared
I have found when consulting clients that I tend to try to convince my customers to try to find a business that has a high demand and then can be supplied digitally. In other words I obviously believe much stronger in having a great website that is getting thousands of
targeted visitors a month – and then you simply send them a download link when they buy. Much better in my eyes.
However I discovered a stubbornness with my clients that impressed me a lot.
They all were very sure as to what sort of business they wanted to start.
I respect that – BUT I do encourage you to double check all your other possibilities.
Right! I hope that I have helped a bit, I do have a training course that goes over all the things that I have been through here and 20 times more and all that for a silly-low amount of money. Not my fault I personally have struggled in my past and always wished that someone would help me at a realistic fee, so that I could get on my feet (in manner of speaking). Ha Ha I probably mean in every third business that I have started. I love the idea of starting businesses – so I do have a lot of experience, some bad and some good.
Please go and get a copy of my report. Right hand side of this page…
If you have the urge to do craft related things too, I also have a report that is more craft orientated. Go here for that one.